Stir Fry IndomieFebruary 15, 2019
Indomie is a unique brand of Instant Noodles, loved by a majority of Nigerians. It has grown to become a household name in Nigeria owing to its delightful taste and wholesomeness. Transcending across all age groups, the brand has managed to win over the hearts and taste palates of both the young and the old. (Source:http://www.indomie.ng/page/abo...)
- 2 packs of Indomie instant noodles
- 5 tablespoons of oil of choice
- 1 tbsp of chopped onions
- 1 tsp of ground pepper
- 1 tsp of curry powder
- 1 cup of mixed veg
- 2 plum tomatoes(chopped)
- 1 large egg
- 2 cups of water
- 2 oz of Corned beef(Optional)
• Bring water to a boil, add indomie and cook for 3 minutes on medium heat.
•Pour the pot of indomie and water through a colander and set aside
• Heat up the oil in a saucepan on medium heat and add mixed veg, chopped onions, chopped tomatoes plum and corned beef, cook till tender.
• Season with curry powder, pepper and the indomie seasonings in the packet.
• Crack the egg into the fried sauce and cook for another 3 minutes and then stir in the drained indomie and mixed very well.
• Reduce the heat to low and cook the vegetable-noodle mix until the noodles are fluffy.
. Bon Apetit